It’s been a while since I have worked with the board powered up. I hooked up the lithium cell and USB cable to my Computer, then the charger started doing it’s job. I then started the serial terminal on my computer. I hooked up my Oscilloscope to watch Vpp live during testing.
The code still in the board tries to regulate Vpp according to the reading it gets from the ADC. This isn’t working well. Since It’s been a while, I built and re-uploaded the project without any changes. This reminded me how I had the tools set up. Of course, the behavior of the board didn’t change with this upload. Next, I disabled the feedback loop to do my testing.